Thursday, May 29, 2008

Scared of ghosts... I am in LOVE with my Ghost!

I love my Ghost! Absolutely... I am talking about an amazingly attractive web Operating System, a VC (Virtual Computer) called Ghost! Global Hosted Operating System... it is simply superb and a big hit!

Stunning looks of G.ho.st makes you stick to it. What you see here is the login screen of Ghost.



It has great applications, very user friendly and more importantly, it gives you the power to access your saved files (Memory upto 3GB) from the VC (Virtual Computer) anywhere in the world. It has 98% similarity with Microsoft Windows XP.


<------------ G.ho.st Desktop showing some applications



The following are among the best features:

1. Ghost borwser (borwser in your borwser)
2. Last.fm (Internal free radio with an option to choose your fav artiste)
3. Ghost mail to access your mails
4. Pandora Music
5. Ghost MP3 player
6. YouTube video player
7. Flicker image searcher
8. Ghost IM!



And as usual, you have your Favorites, Quick Launch, Desktop and wallpapers. My Photos, My Music, My Videos and My Documents are where you would wanna store your documents.

One of the best and my favorite among all the applications is the Last.fm radio, it rocks man! G.ho.st is glad to have a comment from Microsoft CEO, Steve Ballmer: "We are glad to have good competitors pushing technology innovation"

For all your doubts and questions, see Ghost FAQs

To enjoy all of these and more of G.ho.st, get a Ghost for yourself. Now, you're gonna like your G.ho.st too!

And for the record, see a G.ho.st trailor and introduction here:

No comments: